Paytia Fair Usage Policy
The Fair Use Policy of Paytia ("FUP") is designed to prevent fraud and product abuse. In accordance with the Patia's policy service agreement and this FUP ("Legitimate Use").
The following is a non-exhaustive list of procedures, not regarded as legitimate.
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call centre operations;
- Re-selling subscription minutes;
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means;
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications: and
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.
- Fair usage for unlimited call category is set at 1000 min duration per account per month
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and Paytia reserves the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination. Paytia may at its option, terminate or suspend its relationship with you, and your use of any Paytia product immediately if it determines you are using the product contrary to this FUP.
Subject to this FUP, Paytia’s unlimited subscriptions allow unlimited calls to landlines in the applicable subscription countries (excluding special, premium, service and non-geographic numbers) for the time period specified at the time of purchase. Unlimited calls to mobiles may also be included where stated at the time of purchase.
All calls will be disconnected and require a re-dial after a 2-hour duration and an additional connection fee will be charged on re-dial.