Adding agents for capturing User ID and using the Virtual Terminal
Agents exist in the system for two licenses;
- Capturing an User ID number when using the Paytia service by telephone handset only
- Providing the user access to the Paytia Secure Virtual Terminal web form application.
When you add a new user you will be required to;
- Select the department the user will report to for any email transaction reporting
- Add an email ID to the user
- Add the three digit User ID (this is your choice how you wish to allocate these numbers)
- Add the name of the user (this is for administrative functions and reporting only)
- Add a telephone number (this is not required and again is currently for record keeping only)
- Choose if the user will see option buttons for Inbound, Outbound or Blended calling for payment handling (Outbound will not be visible unless the Outbound Calling license has been purchased)
When you have completed the above, you can then proceed to click on the bottom right button which will complete the adding of the user.