How users of Link 2 Pay sign up for a new account
1) Enter a first name, last name, email address and password. (The password must be a combination of lowercase characters, uppercase characters, special characters and numbers)
2) Click create account which will then raise an OTP and also send you the link in the email ( if the email doesn't arrive straight away please give it a few minutes, and then check your spam inbox) if you have persistent trouble please contact email@example.com. Once the email has arrived check the verification code within it, proceed with adding the code into the OTP from the web page you were originally on.
3) Login to your account then click 'Get started'
4) Integrate your existing Stripe account. If you don't have a Stripe account yet don't worry, as we are a Stripe Verified Partner you can sign up for a Stripe account within the Keyphone sign up process.
5) Select the currency you would like to process payments in.
6) You will be shown how to configure phones to use Paytia in the coming pages, press 'next' when finished reading
7) Choose your new secure payment telephone number, this is the number your customers will call you on to make a payment. You can search by area code digits or by the city name.
8) Enter in a telephone number which you own, this can be landline or a mobile. When your customers call the telephone number you selected in step 7 the call will be forwarded to the number you enter here.
9) At the top of the service billing page you will be able to enter a coupon code if you have one. Please check the invoice is correct and then enter in the card details for the monthly subscription. You can cancel at anytime.
And that's it, you are good to go taking payments with Link 2 Pay by Paytia. If you haven't already click the button below to get started.